Noughty & Spice
Whether for drag nights or date nights, lipstick is many people's "go to" for feeling sultry. So to honour the launch of our new pretty in pink Rosé, we crafted this noughty non-alcoholic cocktail.
With a lipstick smudge of spicy pink peppercorns, the fruity notes of Silver Swallow Rosé are fired up by the heat of jalapeños in Sobrii's zero-proof tequila.
So sip this tantalizing bevy—perhaps while staring seductively across the table—confidently knowing that sober is sexy.
· 1 oz Sobrii 0-Tequila
· 1 tsp pink peppercorns
· 1/2 tsp sugar
1. Grind—yes, we said grind—pink peppercorns using a mortar and pestle (or cocktail muddler and shaker) to separate the skin from the seed. Empty on to a small plate.
2. Return the inside of the peppercorn (the black seed) to the mortar leaving the pink hull skins on the plate.
3. On the first plate, add sugar and mix with the pink peppercorn skins.
4. On a second small plate, add 1 tsp of water
5. Dip the rim of the glass in the water. Then roll a 1-inch section of the lip of the glass in the water (creating the shape lipstick leaves on a glass). Keeping that angle, quickly dip the wet part of the glass in the sugar peppercorn mixture making sure the water doesn’t drip down the glass. Once fully coated, set aside.
6. Add 0-tequila to mortar. Grind again. Strain liquid into the prepared glass, removing the peppercorns.
7. Fill with Silver Swallow Rosé.
Silver Swallow 💋