Sage. To taste. To know. To be healthy. To be wise.
When you smell the green aroma of sage, it brings you into the moment. Its scent reminds us to sip and savour life slowly. As you craft this sage and pear infusion and the smell starts to fill your home, you'll be transported to a tranquil woodland forest. We hope it fills your home with moments of peace and togetherness.
- 1 whole pear, peeled, cored and diced
1. Bring 10 sage leaves, pear and water to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until pears are soft. About 7 to 10 min. At this point your kitchen will start smelling like a Christmas tree
2. Remove the sage and strain the pear cubes off the infusion. Chill for up to 48h
3. Rub the rim of a champagne flute with a sage leaf so the perfume creates a strong nose
4. Add 3 tbsp of sage infusion and 4 cubes of pear
Wishing you and yours a warm holiday season
xoxo, Silver Swallow