The Birds & The Bees
On a much needed, kids-free getaway to Mont Tremblant, I discovered Rosée by Intermiel. It's a glowing, cranberry-coloured mead with subtle hints of rose petals. The honey wine is fermented in Mirabel, Québec by a family-operated bee farm less than an hour from Montréal and only 1.5h from Ottawa.
When Rosée Mead is mixed with Silver Swallow Luxury Kombucha, the resulting love child is a crisp and bubbly cocktail with floral notes, that blushes as pink as cheeks on a first date. Enjoy by candlelight for maximum effect.
- 4 oz Silver Swallow Luxury Kombucha
- 1 oz Rosée Mead by Intermiel
1. Add Rosée to a fancy cocktail vessel of your choice
2. Fill with Silver Swallow Luxury Kombucha
3. Toast to love in all its forms
Happy Valentine's Day from Silver Swallow.
Here's to falling in love all over again!