- 150 ml Silver Swallow Luxury Kombucha
- 3 tbsp fresh or frozen lingonberries, also known as partridgeberries, or 1 tbsp preserved. Or substitute with cranberries
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup sugar
1. In a saucepan, combine 2 tbsp berries and 2 tbsp sugar to make a preserve. Once, reduced, you'll need about a tablespoon of berries per drink—but could always make more for tomorrow's brekkie.
2. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until berries burst, about 7 minutes. Set aside and let cool.
3. Pour a shallow amount of sugar (2 tbsp) on a plate or bowl wide enough to fit the rim of your champagne glasses.
4. Cut a slit into a lemon slice. Slide it around the rim. Dip the glass in the sugar to rim the glass.
5. Add a tablespoon of lingonberry preserve to each glass. Fill with Silver Swallow Luxury Kombucha and stir to give a glowing rosé colour.
6. Float 1 tbsp of berries on top, garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, and enjoy!
Happy Holidays from Silver Swallow!