Does anyone else feel nostalgic for finding clementines at the bottom of their Christmas stocking or sharing a freshly cracked pomegranate around the Hanukkah table? Well if so, this luxury kombucha mimosa made with Moroccan winter fruit is sure to conjure up warm holiday feelings.
This light and fruity recipe is perfect for a holiday brunch. Or use it to kick off a festive evening with a cocktail toast. Plus the fruit themselves make colourful—and plastic free—decoration.
- 120 ml Silver Swallow Luxury Kombucha
- 1 clementine
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
1. Seed the pomegranate and zest the clementine. Set aside.
2. Add Silver Swallow Luxury Kombucha to a champagne glass. Add juice of one clementine.
3. Blend egg white, lemon juice, sugar and cream of tartar until it foams.
4. Scoop foam on top of drink and garnish with pomegranate seeds and clementine zest.
Wishing you and yours a warm holiday season